Anonymous asked:

I'm sorry but elves just look wrong as POC, they lose so much of their ethereal beauty and the purity that they represent.

lightandwinged:

nineprotons:

dividedconsciousness:

maleficarmorrigan:

*makes hour-long fart noises*

"Im sorry but black people cant be elves because black people arent beautiful or good"

Please tell me this anon is fucking joking.

For Anon:

image

Anon probably could have said “I’m a boring racist” and saved themselves a lot of typing.

victoriousvocabulary:

APOCOLOCYNTOSIS

[noun]

extravagant or absurdly uncritical glorification; the act of turning into a pumpkin; becoming a gourd.

Etymology: originally derived from The Apocolocyntosis (divi) Claudii, literally The Gourdification of (the Divine) Claudius,  a political satire on the Roman emperor Claudius, most likely written by Seneca the Younger. The title plays upon “apotheosis”, the process by which dead Roman emperors were recognised as gods. “Apocolocyntosis” is Latinised Greek, i.e. Ἀποκολοκύντωσις, “Gourdification”.

[replaceface]

I love this. The literal definition makes it incredible.

tin-pan-ali:

officialfolgers:

auryane:

hartcondition:

yzma:

zeus….. IS the father
*hera throws chair and has to be restrained by security titans*

That’s it. That’s Greek mythology.

there are no security titans in greek mythology. hera kills the entire audience and zeus does nothing

Zeus is out lookin for his next booty call

False on almost every account, Zeus impregnates 99% of the audience, makes a pass at the remaining 1%, who Hera then punishes by turning them into short-lived insects.

cupcakedrawings:

The thing that i like about this place is

you go in and everything looks normal as it should

and then you look up and hOLY SHIT LOOK AT ALL THESE BOOKS

Holy crap I never looked up in there!